The TC Electronic Cinders Overdrive is designed specifically for fans of vintage tube tone, and it serves up the kind of warm harmonic distortion associated with a hard-driven tube amplifier. Its all-analogue circuit and super-wide gain range give you tube distortion with incredible responsiveness and transparency that will always keep your playing from going mushy and getting lost in the mix. And even if you're playing late at night at bedroom volume, you will still get the hard-rocking warm overdriven tube sound you want, but your neighbours won't. Designed and engineered in Denmark, the Cinders comes in a pedalboard-friendly compact road tough metal chassis with top mounted jacks and features True Bybass switching to preserve your signal. It runs on a 9V battery or the optional TC Electronic Powerplug.
- Transparent tube-like overdrive
- Extremely responsive and expressive feel
- Super wide gain range
- True Bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the TC Electronic Powerplug 9 (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Denmark