The Shure SRH240A headphones are freshly updated with your comfort in mind! A re-engineered headband and earcup assembly give you a more ergonomic fit for enhanced comfort and a broader range of motion. The SRH240As feature a closed-back design, so they help block out external noise - great for listening to music on your iPod, but even better when it's time to record in your studio. No more problems with your headphone mix bleeding into your live microphones! Plus, the wide frequency range means you're going to hear the lowest lows and the highest highs from your Shure SRH240 headphones.
Shure SRH240A Closed-back Circumaural Headphones Features at a Glance:
- 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable earcup pads
- Includes threaded 1/8"-1/4" adapter
- Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- 40mm Neodymium
- Passive Noise Isolating
- 38 ohms
- 6.6 ft.
- 1/8", 1/4" adapter
- 0.63 lbs.