The CIOKS DC7 packs a 7-outlet isolated power supply into a minuscule 1-inch form factor. This versatile power supply offers four different voltages on each outlet, enabling it to power nearly any pedal, along with a 5-volt USB outlet and a 24-volt auxiliary outlet. Comprehensive metering alerts you to the status of each outlet, the status of the unit, and your total power load. The DC7 mounts effortlessly underneath most pedalboards with the included mounting hardware. This feature-packed power supply comes with 12 Flex cables for connecting your stompboxes, and its universal mains input works anywhere in the world. If you need a low-profile isolated power supply for your pedalboard, it’s hard to beat the CIOKS DC7.
Packs a feature-rich 7-outlet power supply into a 1-inch profile
Supplying your pedalboard with isolated power doesn’t necessitate a bulky power supply. Within the CIOKS DC7’s tiny 1-inch profile lurks a 2-stage switch-mode power supply with low-noise multi-stage filtering. Its seven isolated DC outlets boast six watts each, or 660mA at 9V if you want us to be specific. Each outlet is switchable between 9V, 12V, 15V, or 18V, enabling you to feed juice to just about any stompbox out there. You also get a 5V USB outlet for charging your smartphone or tablet, and a 24V auxiliary output for expansion via CIOKS 4 or CIOKS 8 units.
Advanced LED monitoring keeps you on top of everything
The CIOKS CD7 is jam-packed with advanced LED monitoring. Individual status LEDs on each outlet remain lit under normal conditions, dim when you reach the upper limits of the outlet’s voltage, and shut off upon overload. A global status LED inside the CIOKS logo’s “O” warns you if you exceed the unit’s 48W power limit. A 3-LED true power meter gives you at-a-glance confirmation of your total power load — no LEDs means you’re below 40%, a green LED means you’re above 40%, simultaneous yellow and green LEDs mean you’ve exceeded 70%, and when you’ve hit 90% all three LEDs light up.
Included Flex cables:
- 7 x Standard Flex type 1 — black with 5.5mm/2.1mm center-negative DC plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 2 — red with 5.5mm/2.1mm center-positive DC plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 4 — green with 5.5mm/2.5mm center-positive DC plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 5 — black with tip positive 3.5mm Jack plug
- 1 x Split Flex type 1 — powers 2 pedals off a single outlet
- 1 x 3-way daisy-chain Flex type 1 — powers 3 pedals off a single outlet
- Pedalboard Isolated Power Supply
- 120V AC Standard IEC cable
- 7 x 9V/12V/15V/18V DC 330mA-660mA (voltage dependent), 1 x 5V DC USB Type A, 1 x 24V DC pass thru
- RCA Female Jacks (Cioks power cables recommended)
- Switched-mode power supply
- 1.1 lbs.