The Zuma provides plenty of high-current, low-noise, and efficient Strymon power to your favorite guitar and bass effects pedals. The Zuma utilizes a dual-isolation design for each output that maintains noise-free operation from your pedals. The Zuma is ideally suited for the touring musician with its switchable-voltage power supply, rugged construction, and the ability to be easily expanded with another unit for larger pedal setups.
Strymon Zuma Effects Pedal Power Supply at a Glance:
- Nine outputs with plenty of power
- Conveniently expandable
- Built for a guitarist's needs
Nine outputs with plenty of power
The Strymon Zuma pedalboard effects pedal power supply is prepared to deliver flawless power to even the most complicated pedalboard setups. You'll find seven 9V outputs on the front of the Zuma that pump an amazing 500mA, ensuring your most power-hungry pedals work their best. And with more and more pedals hitting the market with specialized power needs to achieve their best performance, you'll appreciate the Zuma's two additional outputs that boast same mA ratings while offering 9V, 12V, and 18V operation.
A single Zuma pedalboard power supply has enough juice to handle many player's whole setup. The Zuma has you covered too. It features a 24V Thru jack for adding additional Strymon Ojai 5-output power supplies to your board. It's a perfect way to expand the Zuma power supply because the Ojai boasts the same clean-signal technology as the Zuma for a flawlessly performing board. This feature allows you to keep adding on to create your perfect custom pedal rig.
Built for a guitarist's needs
The Strymon Zuma is engineered from the ground up to handle the demands of today's gigging guitarists. Besides its impressive power abilities, the Zuma pedalboard power supply is built extremely rugged. It's anodized aluminum chassis will protect its circuitry for years to come whether mounted on top or underneath your board. And the Zuma boasts the ability to work perfectly with the various voltages around the world, making it one of a touring guitarist's most cherished pieces of equipment.
Strymon Zuma Effects Pedal Power Supply Features:
- Power supply for up to 9 guitar and bass effects pedals
- 7 standard 9V, 500mA power outputs
- 2 more outputs can be switched between 9-, 12-, and 18-volt operation
- Dual isolation to ensure noise free operation of your pedals
- Switching power supply can be used with different voltages around the world
- Expandable to add Strymon Ojai units for larger pedalboards
- Built rugged for the touring musician
- Includes 9 pedal cables (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
and a detachable IEC power cable
- Pedalboard Power Supply
- 100V-240V AC (IEC power cable included)
- 7 x 9V DC outlets, 2 x 9/12/18V DC outlets, 1 x 24V out jack (for additional Ojai)
- 500mA per outlet
- 1.25 lbs.