The BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer effects processor is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to get creative with your live vocals. Borrowing heavily from the popular BOSS VE-20 vocal processing pedal, the VE-5 puts six heavyweight vocal effects and a ton of great presets in the palm of your hand. What's more, the VE-5's built-in phrase looper lets you create harmony parts or vocal percussion beats and perform over them live. There are countless fun ways to enhance the way you perform with a BOSS VE-5 vocal effects processor.
BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer Effects Processor at a Glance:
- Loaded with six fun and exciting vocal effect types
- Onboard phrase looping lets you get innovative with your live show
- Killer bonus features let you use your effects in creative ways
Loaded with six fun and exciting vocal effect types
Whether you're the lead singer in a rock band, a street-performing beatboxer, or webcaster looking for a cool way to enhance your voice, you're going to have a blast with your BOSS VE-5 vocal processor. That's because BOSS packed the VE-5 with six of their best vocal effects types, including Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX. Tone/SFX alone gives you access to Distortion, Radio, and Strobe effects. The Pitch Correct mode provides you with that iconic hard-tuning effect. On top of that, the VE-5 gives you an amazing assortment of effects presets. That makes it easy to discover the wide range of enhancements you can add to your voice with a BOSS VE-5.
Onboard phrase looping lets you get innovative with your live show
If you've ever experienced the cool effects and performance possibilities a single vocalist can pull off with a simple looper, then you can't help but be excited about the VE-5's built-in phase sampler. This looper lets you layer your voice to create harmonies and duet-style vocals in real time. It's also great for creating vocal percussion loops and adding other rhythmical dimensions to your live performances. Any way you use it, you're sure to find an infinite number of uses for the VE-5's onboard phrase looper.
Killer bonus features let you use your effects in creative ways
Set it on your studio desk or clip it to your microphone stand onstage, there are tons of ways to put your BOSS VE-5 vocal effects processor to work for you. It's completely battery powered (optional AC adapter not included), giving you up to nine hours of performance time with just four AAs. Hook up optional footswitches, and you can take control of some of the VE-5's functions in real-time. You can also plug in an external stereo sound source, making it easy to add backing tracks to your solo set. And since BOSS already designed the VE-5 to be as portable as possible, they even gave it an onboard microphone, so you can experiment with your vocal effects anywhere, without even packing along a mic.
BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer Effects Processor Features:
- A feature-rich and highly portable vocal processing and performance toolbox any vocalist can love
- A perfect vocal effects processor for singing, rapping, beatboxing, dramatic voiceovers, and webcasting
- Loaded with 6 effect types from BOSS's flagship VE-20 vocal effects processor
- Vocal effect types: Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX
- Tone/SFX effects include Distortion, Radio, and Strobe effects
- Pitch Correction mode allows you to add hard tune effects to your vocals
- Large selection of included presets provides you with plenty of great vocal effects, right out of the box
- Built-in phase looper lets you set up harmony layers, create vocal percussion beats, and add other creative elements to your performances
- Footswitch inputs lets you control parameters in real-time
- Switchable phantom power provides compatibility with condenser microphones
- Onboard microphone lets you try out effects ideas and practice, without carrying around an extra mic
- Add backing tracks to your solo performances and practices via the stereo auxiliary input
- 4 AA batteries provide you with up to 9 hours of performance
- Simple-to-use, table-top design is great for use in the studio
- Included mic stand clip is perfect for live performances
- Vocal Effects
- 38 seconds (mono)
- Pitch Correct, Harmony, Delay, Reverb, Dynamics
- 1 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/8" (stereo line/headphones)
- 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1.06 lbs.