The Roland US-20 is a floor pedal unit that allows a GK-2A/ GK-3 equipped guitar to control two compatible devices simultaneously. With the US-20 a guitarist could trigger both a GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer and a VG-88/VG-99 V-Guitar System with one guitar. In addition, the US-20 allows users to switch between two attached devices for maximum versatility in a performance situation. Now, players with GR-series guitar synthesizers, a GI-20 Guitar MIDI Interface and a VG-99 V-Guitar System can utilize the power of each device by simply stepping on a pedal.
Roland US-20 Features:
- One GK-2A/ GK-3 input port
- Two 13 pin output ports
- Two pedals for combination switching
- Durable metal construction
- Compatible with GR-1/09/50/20/30/33, GI-10/20 and VG-8/88/99
- Comes with (2) 4 foot cables.
- I/O Selector
- 1 x 13-pin
- 2 x 13-pin
- 1.375 lbs.