The Lacerate FET Boost is a mini booster pedal with 2 boost modes: Clean mode and Crank mode.In Clean Mode, the pedal boosts the signal and increases the volume without any sound colourization. It is like a mirror image of your toneThe Crank mode, gives you a fat, grittier harmonically rich boost in your tone. This can be engaged by just pressing and holding the footswitch for at leasst 1 second.Simply activate the pedal when you need to boost your volume for playing solo parts and such. The pedal can be used before any drive/overdrive pedal in your signal chain as a Clean boost. This can also be placed anywhere on your pedal chain depending on your preference. You can also use the FET boost for a lower volume both in Clean Mode and Crank Mode. The Lacerate FET boost can be utilized to highlight some frequencies.
- Doubling the voltage to 18V gives you better dynamic, but it also creates a better headroom buffer.
- A lot of professional guitar players start their signal-chain with a stand-alone buffer. Lacerate has an embedded selectable buffer bypass
- You can change the bypass mode by turning on the power while holding the footswitch.
- True Bypass / Buffer Bypass
- 2 types of boost options (Clean & Crank)
- Dual FET Circuit Design for the most tube-like tone in a transistor design