Legend Amps E-1 is the preliminary amplifier for the fans of heavy, yet “juicy” sound with resilient mids. It emulates the Lead channel of the ENGL Fireball* amplifier. AMT Legend Amps E-1 is HUGE sounding, that of which ENGL* amps are famous for! The wide range of sensitivity adjustment allows you to dial in classic biting rock sound with minimum efforts on all models of guitars and pickups. At higer gain settings, the distortion sound acquires “metallic” colors with great sustain, bright articulations and readability of even complex chords, at any distortion level.
Need a good sound for direct recording? Tired of messing with mics, preamps, and other expensive recording gear? Try the E1’s CAB OUT direct into your DAW for some of the best direct sound you’ve ever heard. Just listen to the direct CAB OUT demo!
– The AMT Legend Amp Series guitar pedals provide excellent dynamics, nuances, and characteristics similar to that of tube driven amplifiers.
– Tube-like range of volume control provides great sound density, playability, and power when playing at full volume and also in conjunction with your guitars volume knob.
– TRUE BYPASS. The preamps of the Legend Amp Series pedals use passive true bypass circuitry, therefore no loss of guitar signal is noticed in your pedal chain. Similar to if no pedal was there at all when bypassed.
– Features high level of output signal (+10dB in extreme position of Level knob) corresponds to the output levels similar of tube preamps. Thus, you have adjustable signal level allowing to hook up your preamp AND direct input of a power amplifier.
– Controls include LEVEL, GAIN, LOW, MID, and HIGH.
– TWO signal outputs: DIRECT AMPLIFIER OUT for guitar amplifier use and CAB SIMULATION OUT for mixer, or studio use.
– Power saving mode. When the speaker simulation output jack is not in use, the pedal automatically switches to power saving mode. Current consumption (from 9V power unit) is less than 6mА (in power saving mode it drops to 4mА).