The Audio-Technica AT2035 large-diaphragm condenser microphone gives you great performance at an amazingly low price! The cardioid AT2035 features a switchable 80Hz highpass filter, a 10dB pad, and ships with a custom shock mount and protective pouch. A great choice for everything from project and pro studios to live applications, this mic gives you smooth, natural sound quality and its ability to handle high sound pressure levels makes it useful on a wide range of sound sources. No doubt about it - the AT2035 is a tremendous value!
A versatile mic
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz highpass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease.
Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Audio-Technica AT2035 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad
- Weight: 14.2 oz
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Requires +48V phantom power
- 0.96" (24.3mm)
- 148dB (158dB w/10dB Pad)
- 120 ohms
- 22.4mV/Pa (-33dB)
- 80Hz (-12dB/octave)
- 6.69" x 2.05"
- 0.89 lbs.
- Shock Mount, Microphone Pouch