An Acoustic-electric Dreadnought with Modern Innovations
Not just another take on the same old thing, the Seagull Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI acoustic-electric guitar takes the old-school dreadnought design to new heights. The solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides work together to give you big, detailed acoustic guitar tones. Seagull's modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess making it great for recording and live shows. Pressure tested, compound curved tops give you the increased stability, resonance, and projection to stand out from the crowd. And an ultra-stable, integrated set neck design gives you consistent action and playability in any climate. Seagull also loaded this guitar with Quantum I electronics for great tone when you need to plug in. The innovative design and construction of the Seagull Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI acoustic-electric guitar offers a consistant and smooth-playing, handcrafted instrument at a price working musicians can afford.
Seagull Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
- Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
- Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
Robert Godin, owner of Seagull Guitars, has never been satisfied with good enough. His tireless search for the better guitar has created quite a few innovations that go into every guitar model that Seagull makes. Every Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI's top is pressure tested for rigidity and stiffness to ensure maximum harmonic vibration. The unique compound-curved top adds structural integrity to the guitar and allows for thinner bracing. The Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI will give you years of great performance.
Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
The attention and care given to each Seagull shows in their looks, playability, and tone. Seagull has also taken extra care to ensure that the Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI's neck helps create an amazing guitar experience. An acoustic guitar's neck is more than just a fretboard used for playing, it also creates the guitar's tone. Seagull's Integrated Set Neck gives your guitar the sound you want and the stability you need in a performing guitar. This system provides stable and consistent action that also reduces warping and twisting. Thanks to this integrated system, the Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI's neck pitch is perfectly set. If it's too far forward the instrument will sound muddy, or if it's too far back the guitar will sound tinny. Seagull's design assures optimized sound and playability with these and other innovations found in the entire Seagull line.
Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
For over 25 years, Seagull guitars have been handcrafted in the small village of La Patrie in eastern Quebec. About half of the population works creating these exquisite guitars. All of the guitars in the Seagull line are made in Canada from the S6 Original models to the Maritime models to the top-of-the-line Artist series guitar. Most of the tonewoods are also harvested from Canadian forests. You'll love the attention to detail, the quality tonewoods, and Seagull's commitment to make the best guitar possible. Grab a Seagull Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI and experience the difference.
Seagull Maritime SWS Rosewood Semi-gloss QI Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Pressure tested solid spruce top offers superior tone, projection, and response
- Solid rosewood back and sides deliver warm, full acoustic guitar sounds
- Modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess making it great for recording and live shows
- Integrated set neck offers tuning and playing stability and eliminates twisting and warping
- Semi-gloss finish
- Tapered headstock gives you a straighter string pull, better tuning, and less stress, especially when using altered tunings
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle offer a sound similar to bone but with more harmonics
- Quantum I electronics deliver great plugged-in tone via an undersaddle pickup
- Thin, custom polished finish lets the guitar vibrate more freely
- Dual-function truss rods assure the perfect neck alignment and relief
- Handcrafted in Canada
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Style||No Cutaway|
|Top Wood||Solid Spruce|
|Back & Sides Wood||Solid Rosewood|
|Fingerboard Material||Rosewood, 16" Radius|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Tuning Machines||14:1 Tuners|
|Electronics||Godin Quantum I|