Explore New Sonic Territory
Kicking off a new generation of PSR arranger keyboards, the Yamaha PSR-S670 offers you an astonishing array of voices, performance modes, songwriting tools, and more. You'll find this 61-key instrument more than easy to play - it's inspiring, with modes such as the new DJ Style, which lets you freestyle on top of moving chords or lay down entrancing arpeggio lines. A library of 896 onboard sounds gets you rolling, plus you have 32MB of space for Voice & Style Expansion Packs if you need more sounds. What's more, there are 230 styles to choose from on the PSR-S670, and you can always just plug in your own music player and play along to your favorite tunes.
Yamaha PSR-S670 Arranger Keyboard at a Glance:
- Tap into an extensive library of superb sounds
- Styles and sequencing let you write music quickly
- DJ Styles and arpeggio function add new ways to play
Tap into an extensive library of superb sounds
Between its advanced voices, stockpile of XG sounds, and extensive collection of drum and SFX kits, it's easy to find inspiration among the PSR-S670's sound library. Among the advanced voices, you'll find 19 brilliantly detailed Sweet! Voices, 28 impressively dynamic Cool! Voices, and 19 stereo sampled Live! Voices, plus 11 of Yamaha's Mega Voices, which allow you to comfortably play instruments that aren't always easy to articulate on piano keys. What's more, you can expand both the PSR-S670's voices and styles with Yamaha's Expansion Packs and 32MB of storage space, so fresh sounds are never far away.
Styles and sequencing let you write music quickly
Speaking of fresh styles, one of the things that impressed us when Sweetwater got a first glimpse of the PSR-S670 at the 2015 Summer NAMM Show was the expanded selection of Accompaniment Styles onboard. All told, you get 230 accompaniments to choose from, which naturally adapt to your performance and fill in around the notes you play. These styles include all of the standard genres you know and love, plus many exotic options from around the world, so it's easy to get adventurous. And when you find something you love, there's an easy-to-use sequencer onboard that lets you turn your ideas into polished pieces.
DJ Styles and arpeggio function add new ways to play
Breaking new ground for Yamaha's portable arranges, DJ Styles are now available for the PSR-S670 and others in the 2015 lineup. These categories are unique in that they leave both hands free to play melody lines, trigger samples with the Multi Pad, or to manipulate live controllers. Another way the PSR-S670 lets you explore new musical territory is with its Arpeggio Function, which includes stock phrases and patterns that layer wonderfully, particularly when you're adding accents to your tracks in the sequencer.
Yamaha PSR-S670 Arranger Keyboard Features:
- An fun and inspiring arranger keyboard that covers a wide range of musical styles
- Includes 19 Sweet! Voices, 28 Cool! Voices, 19 Live! Voices, 11 Mega Voices, and 480 XG Voices, and 34 Drum/SFX kits
- 230 built-in accompaniment styles add depth and dimension to your performances
- All-new DJ Styles and Arpeggio Functions let you create and perform electronic music on the fly
- Selectable alternative scale tunings, including Arabic, Pythagorean, and many more add authenticity to your playing style
- 32MB of Flash
- ROM Expansion sample storage lets you add even more voices and styles to your library
- Built-in 16-track sequencer lets you capture your performances and write original music
- USB connection allows you to transfer songs to your computer and work with your DAW software
|Number of Keys||61|
|Number of Effects||5|
|Effects Types||Reverb, Chorus, Arpeggio, Master Compressor, Master EQ|
|Audio Inputs & outputs||1 x 1/8" Aux in & 2 x 1/4" Stereo Out, 2 x 1/4" Foot Pedal|
|USB||1 x Type A, 1 x Type B|
|Pedal Inputs||1 x Sustain, 1 x Volume|