Ideal Interface for Mobile or Desktop Recording
Embrace the high-speed power and flexibility of USB 3.0 connectivity with the Zoom UAC-2 audio interface. This highly portable, low-latency recording interface combines microphone preamps, direct instrument inputs, and line-level support with onboard MIDI I/O to give you a wide range of workflow options. Top-notch analog circuitry and quality converters deliver exceptional sound, and a dedicated software mix environment provides you with simple control over your settings plus onboard reverb and delay effects for studio-grade results. The Zoom UAC-2 is a value-packed recording solution for desktop or mobile recording.
Zoom UAC-2 USB 3.0 Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Sounds great, easy to use
- MixEfx software mixer makes signal management easy
- High-end processing delivers better sound
Sounds great, easy to use
The Zoom UAC-2 interface is simple to use, and Sweetwater has been impressed by the high sound quality. A pair of XLR/TRS combo jacks let you hook up mics, instruments, or line signals in seconds. A convenient pair of TRS jacks in the back let you hook up your powered monitors in a flash. Best of all, the UAC-2 uses high-end Burr Brown converters for stellar sound.
MixEfx software mixer makes signal management easy
All parameters of the Zoom UAC-2 are controllable via the MixEfx software application, making it easy to manage your session right from your computer. You can add effects like reverb or echo to offer vocalists a better monitoring experience. You'll also be able to enable a loopback mode that lets you blend the input signals with playback from a computer source, especially useful for live internet streaming.
High-end processing delivers better sound
The UAC-2 not only records, but it also performs four times upsampling of your signal during the analog-to-digital and the digital-to-analog conversion. So, when the sampling rate is set to 44.1kHz, the UAC-2 is processing the signal at 176.4kHz, which helps minimize aliasing noise and increases clarity. In other words, your audio will sound amazing.
Zoom UAC-2 USB 3.0 Audio Interface Features:
- 2-in, 2-out USB 3.0 audio interface
- Easy-to-use interface
- Extremely low latency audio
- MIDI I/O lets you use MIDI control surfaces and sequence external hardware
- UAC-2 MixEfx application allows you to add reverb or delay effects to inputs and outputs
- Phantom power to run your favorite condenser mics
- Dual XLR/TRS combo input jacks for mic and line sources
- LED meters to monitor your input and output levels
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to transport
- Bus powered directly from your computer
|Computer Connectivity||USB 3.0|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Analog Inputs||2 x XLR/TRS Combo|
|Analog Outputs||2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)|