Hit your guitar amplifier hard with the Electro-Harmonix East River Drive overdrive pedal! Use it to add some edge to your clean tone, or push your tube amplifier into gloriously rich distortion. The East River Drive brings you the quality you expect from Electro-Harmonix, including a near-bulletproof design and true bypass signal path. It doesn't change your tone - just gives it a steroid injection. Built to last and at a value-packed price, the Electro-Harmonix East River Drive belongs on your pedalboard!
Electro-Harmonix East River Drive Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Edgy overdrive pedal ranging from subtle to aggressive
- Volume and Drive controls let you dial in the right amount of aggression
- Tone control lets you fine-tune your tone's attack and bite
- True bypass design doesn't degrade your guitar's signal
- 9-volt battery included (optional AC adapter is sold separately)
- 1 x Instrument
- 1 x 1/4"
- 1 x 9V
- 0.55 lbs.